Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table. we picked out our favorite Gulab Jamun that have gotten us through even the busiest day. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for your family or anyone. This Gulab Jamun recipes is very easy to do. Here we go!
By: Tejaswini Banerjee via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Gulab jamun:
- 1 GULAAB JAMUN mix pack of Gits
- 150 gm Khoya
- 750 gms Sugar
- 2 cups Water
- Ghee for frying
- 50 gms Milk powder
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- few tbsp Milk
Method for "Gulab jamun":
- Take gulaab jamun mix in a bowl.Add milk powder,khoya and mix dry.
- Now add few tbsp of milk to bind the flour.Do not knead much.Just see balls are formed and leave.
- Keep aside 10mins.
- Meanwhile Tak a pan add water and sugar and keep to boil.We need to make sugar syrup.
- Make a semi thick chashni from sugar & water above.Add cardamom powder.Turn off heat.
- Now make small size balls from the kneaded dough.Heat ghee in a work and deep fry gulab jamuns on slow flame.
- Fry until brown.Take out once done and add in the syrup/ chashni.
- Repeat same with rest of the dough.
- Close the lid of gulab jamuns for 20min.This will further allow jamuns to soften and soak the syrup.
- Enjoy the Jamuns.