Chicken Stew Tomato And Pineapple
Everybody understands the stuggle of getting breakfast on the table. we picked out our favorite Chicken Stew Tomato And Pineapple that have gotten us through even the bad day. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for your parents or anyone. This Chicken Stew Tomato And Pineapple recipes is very easy to do. Check it out!
Chicken stew tomato and pineapple
By: butak7314 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Chicken stew tomato and pineapple:
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- Black pepper
Method for "Chicken stew tomato and pineapple":
- Prepare all your ingredients as in the picture below. The chicken feet I boil them earlier before I mixed it with the dish.
- Heat your wok and cooking oil,fry your garlic until golden color and add in tomato and potato. Fry it until your tomato get wet and tomato golden color as u can see in the picture below. Fry with medium heat.
- Then add in your chicken and,a bowl of water and black pepper and donât forget your sauces. I normally prepared my sauces in advance and ready mixed it up together.Leave it about 15minutes with your wok closed and low medium heat. Then add Your pineapple 2-3 minutes before you done. I add it last because I want the sweet taste of pineapple still taste fresh. Always tasted for the taste of u like or not u can always adjusted it.Once done ready to serve.